Chromebooks are laptops that run Google's Chrome Operating System. The key features of a Chromebook are:
- Web-based programs - Runs web apps such as Google Docs, Lucidchart, WeVideo, etc.
- Automatic updates - so you always have the latest, fastest, and more secure version
- Boots in less than 10 seconds - for no down time in class
- No need for anti-virus software
- 6.5 hour battery life - great for a typical school day
- Great specs - high resolution screen, wifi, webcam, mic, USB, HDMI, Bluetooth, etc.
- Centrally managed - making it easy for schools to deploy, maintain, and control
- Affordable - costing as low as $199