The Bulldog Business Partnership is an effort designed to create a stronger, mutually beneficial relationship between the Garfield Heights City Schools and the local business community. The partnership involves local businesses becoming an “official partner” of the schools by making a financial contribution that helps sponsor an academic program, contests or events that promote higher academic achievement. Ultimately, this contribution provides more academic opportunities for our students. In return, partnering businesses will be promoted as “Bulldog Partners” in a number of different ways. Interested? Download and complete the application and submit it to 5640 Briarcliff Drive, Garfield Heights, Ohio, 44125 today!
Why Become a Bulldog Business Partner?
To help our students-With your financial assistance, you give our students more opportunities to pursue academic achievement through scholarships, event sponsorships and contests.
To help your business-By participating, you receive added exposure to our school community, which will promote increased patronage at your establishment.
To help our community-Working together, Garfield Heights will become a better, more friendly place with an improved sense of BULLDOG PRIDE!
How you Can Help the Bulldogs?
* Attend regular meetings and participate in our building tour schedule.
* Make a tax-deductible contribution to our new “Bulldog Pride Fund.”
* Collaborate on new ideas with the district to help improve the school community.
How We’ll Say “Thank You!”
Depending on your level of participation, The Bulldogs will say thank you in a number of different ways including:
* Recognize you with a special certificate to hang in your establishment.
* Feature all “Bulldog Partners” in Open Line, our district newsletter.
* Create a link and spotlight on our website as well as our social media platforms.