Good Afternoon Bulldog Families,
With the Cuyahoga County Board of Health’s advisory resolution recommending that everyone stay home as much as is practical, the district is implementing the following changes to our programming:
- Beginning Monday, November 23 through December 22, all students will be in remote learning. This includes low incidence special education students that have been attending school two days per week. The district will evaluate what format changes, if any, will be instituted for the return from winter break on January 4.
- Beginning Monday November 23 through Sunday January 3, all sports and co-curricular activities are postponed including all meetings, practices, games and any and all other in-person activities. There are no exceptions to this rule. The district hopes to restart sports after winter break on January 4.
- Next week, all school and other district buildings will be closed, working remotely so a deep cleaning can be done.
- Food service for Monday, November 23 and Tuesday, November 24 will take place only on Monday, November 23rd. Families will be given two days’ worth of food.
- Starting Monday, November 30, food service will resume as normal at all buildings.
With the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday, I want all school families to know how grateful I am to serve the students, staff, and community.
Have a wonderful and safe holiday.
Christopher G. Hanke
Superintendent of Schools