I am interested in...
(Click the title below for more information)
- Competitive Wages
- Public Pension Plan
- Guaranteed Hours
- Summers Off
- Union representation
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Positive Working Environment & A Sense of Giving Back to the Community!
The Benefits of being on Staff at the Garfield Heights City Schools...
- The Garfield Heights City Schools maintains a "late-arrival Thursday" schedule each week during the school year for students, so that teachers can have regular professional development opportunities.
- Administrative Support
- Many professional development opportunities
- Immediate decision-making support from colleagues
- Engaged and dedicated district leadership
- Commitment to innovation and technology
- Beyond academics, a strong emphasis is placed on co-curricular activities at all grade levels in our district. Staff members enjoy dozens of opportunities to advise and mentor students in a variety of capacities.
- Team Oriented Culture
- Chance to be a "change agent" immediately for students
- Many opportunities to collaborate
- The administrative leadership of the district is dedicated to upholding our mission, which is to a premier educational institution, recognized throughout Ohio as fully preparing students to be leaders equipped with real-world skills to contribute to a global society.
Every Child, Every Day, Together.