The Garfield Heights City School District is encouraging you to CHOOSE GARFIELD, where optimal educational opportunities exist at all levels of the student experience. Top-quality academic enrichment, co-curricular opportunities, student leadership, exciting community engagement, and more await your student. CHOOSE GARFIELD for so many reasons!
Academic Opportunities- CHOOSE GARFIELD!
• Every student receives a Chromebook (1:1 ratio)
• Licensed teachers in every classroom, K-12
• AP History
• AP Government
• AP Studio Art 2D and 3D
• AP English
• 16 Honors courses, including:
• Honors Anatomy & Physiology
• Honors Chemistry
• Honors Physical Science
• Algebra and Trigonometry College Credit Plus classes at GHHS
• 27 Career Technical Programs offered through Cuyahoga Valley Career Center including Computer Programming, Digital Design, Dental Hygiene, Health Careers, and Engineering Tech.
• Middle School students can earn HS Credit for Health, Physical Education, Algebra I, English I, and Computer 101
Community Engagement and Resources- CHOOSE GARFIELD!
• Boys and Girls Hope Opportunities
• College Now prep program
• Access to multiple afterschool programs
• All Pro Dad
With all of these opportunities, it’s clear to see why students and families CHOOSE GARFIELD. Be one of those families today. Call us to register at 216-475-8100.