Library Media Center Hours and Access
- The library is open before school at 8 a.m. and is usually available after school till 2:30 p.m.
- Students are
welcomed and encouraged to use the library media center and its
resources for school projects and personal enrichment before and after
school and during studyhall and lunch(if necessary).
- During the school
day teachers may reserve the library for use with classes. Every morning
on the PA announcements the schedule for the library during that
particular day is announced. The schedule is also posted by the library
- If for a period,
the library has CLASS, if you need to use the library for a school
project and it's alright with the teacher who reserved the library you
may still come in to use the library if there is enough room.
- If for a period,
the library is OPEN, you may come up to the library during your
studyhall or lunch period to work on school projects or for your own
personal enrichment. You must have your ID card with you because we scan
it for attendance.
- On occasion, the
library is CLOSED, which means that no students will be allowed in the
library. This may happen for special meetings in the library or to
provide a break for the library staff.
Mrs. Favaloro, Library Clerk
- It is highly
advisable that students get in the habit of bringing their Student ID
Cards with them to school every day. Teachers may at the last minute
decide to take advantage of the media sources available.
- Student must take
precautions to keep their Student ID Card safe. As stated in the Student
Handbook, replacement ID cards cost $10. If you lose your Student ID
Card and want a replacement you must pay $10 to the library staff for a
- Students should
also keep their ID card protected from physical damage. If we cannot see
the photo clearly or if the barcode becomes damaged and cannot be
scanned, you will have to replace it.
- Student may use 2
Temporary Library Cards during the school year. This is intended for any
student who has misplaced his or her cards to have a chance to find it.
Temporary Library Cards are good for one week only.
- Students may check out up to 5 items at a time from the library.
- There is an overdue charge of 5 cents a day for overdue items.
- If materials are damaged, a fee for the damage will be charged.
- If materials are lost, students are responsible for the replacement cost.
- Students with overdue materials or fines that are over a month old may have their library privileges limited or revoked.
- ID cards are necessary for checking out materials at the library.
- ID cards are necessary for any computer usage in the library.
|EBSCO Research Databases
|Online articles from more than 6,000 magazines and newspapers, plus many other resources for K-12 students and teachers.
|Click here for the complete INFOhio home page, offering a variety of valuable resources.